- FORMULATION OF INDIVIDUALISED TREATMENT PROGRAMS FOR ADULTS & CHILDREN-
We conduct comprehensive assessments to assess and diagnose the following conditions:
Specific Learning Disorders
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Tics Disorders & Tourettes
Assessing for the three different ADHD subtypes: Inattentive (ADHD-I/ ADD), hyperactive/impulsive (ADHD-HI) & combined presentation (ADHD-C).
Assessing for dyslexia (reading disorder), dyscalculia (maths disorder) and disorders of written expression.
Assessing children, teens and adults for an autism spectrum disorder.
Assessing for chronic motor tic disorder as well as Tourette's disorder.
Assessing for depression, anxiety disorders and other mood issues.
Assessing for oppositional defiant disorder, conduct disorder, social skills issues and other behavioural concerns.
NEUROCOGNITIVE ASSESSMENTS - COGNITIVE PROFILING & MONITORING
We also offer comprehensive assessments to clarify the neurocognitive and psychosocial issues, for the following disorders which have already been diagnosed (by a neurologist or other medical specialist):
GENERAL ASSESSMENT - ADDRESSING ANY AREAS OF CONCERN - INDIVIDUALISED
- Brain-based assessment: EEG & QEEG
- Brain activation/ arousal levels
- Sleep: sleep onset, sleep maintenance, energy levels & fatigue
- General health
- Intellectual functioning
- Working memory
- Attention: sustained, selective, focused, divided, switching, span
- Executive functioning
- Planning & organisation
- Time management
- Cognitive flexibility, problem solving, self-monitoring
- Hyperactivity & impulsivity
- Processing speed
- Language skills: expressive & receptive
- Visual skills: Acuity, eye muscles, higher level brain processing
- Auditory processing skills
- Reading accuracy
- Reading comprehension
- Reading fluency
- Eye tracking when reading
- Written expression
- Essay composition
- Grammar & punctuation
- Numerical operations
- Mathematical reasoning
- Generalised anxiety
- Specific phobias
- Social anxiety
- Separation anxiety
- Low self-esteem
- Stress & frustration
- Social skills
- Defiant behaviour
- School refusal